Competitive Returns, Diversification and Cash Flows
The Vault Circle Difference
Our Credit Risk Assessment Process
Who can Invest?
The following qualifies as an accredited investor:
- An individual who, alone or together with a spouse, owns financial assets worth more than $1 million before taxes but net of related liabilities or An individual, who alone or together with a spouse, has net assets of at least $5,000,000.
- An individual whose net income before taxes exceeded $200,000 in both of the last two years and who expects to maintain at least the same level of income this year; or An individual whose net income before taxes, combined with that of a spouse, exceeded $300,000 in both of the last two years and who expects to maintain at least the same level of income this year
- An individual who currently is, or once was, a registered adviser or dealer, other than a limited market dealer
- Financial institutions
- Governments and governmental agencies
- Insurance companies
- Pension funds
- Registered charities
- Certain mutual funds, pooled funds and managed accounts
- Companies with net assets of at least $5 million
- Persons or companies recognized by the OSC as an accredited investor
Suitability and Concentration of Investments
Securities regulators will consider investments (either individually or taken together with prior investments) in securities of a single issuer, such as Vault Circle, that represent more than 10% of the investor’s net financial assets as potentially raising suitability concerns due to concentration. Vault Circle will take measures to monitor a client’s total investment in Vault Circle to not exceed thresholds which would result in the investment being unsuitable.
Investment Risks Securities offered through Vault Circle are only suitable for accredited investors who are familiar with and willing to accept the risk associated with private investments. Investing in exempt markets requires high–risk tolerance, low liquidity concerns and long–term commitments. Investors must be able to afford to lose their entire investment. Carefully consider the investment objectives, risk, charges and expenses of any investment product prior to investing.
For more information about VaultCircle and their investments, please contact us either through the form or directly to the contacts below.
Managing Director & Chief Compliance Officer
Phone: 416.861.8181 ext. 510
Office (Toll Free): 1.844.451.3594